The Art Dealer Thannhausers and Rosengarts descend from Mina
Heinrich and Justin Thannhauser are famous for their art dealerships and collections. So I have linked their names to the German wikipedia entries for them above while below the links are to their Geni entries. They are related to us because Heinrich's mother Mina was the sister of our Opa's grandfather Abraham. Thus Justin was Opa's 2nd cousin. Opa did all their medical work, for which he refused payment, so they gave him art instead. Since Justin had no living descendants, he gave his collection to the Guggenheim Museum. The article linked to has a great deal more information about them.
Here is the descendancy:
Michle (Mina) (b: b: February 04, 1828 in Moenchsdeggingen, Bavaria d: August 05, 1894 in Munich, Bavaria) married Jonas Thannhauser of Hürben (b: b: December 01, 1833 in Hürben, Schwabia m: March 22, 1853 in Hürben, Schwabia d: September 06, 1890 in Munich, Bavaria). They had five or six children:
- Selma married Heinrick Rosengart. They had two children;
- Irma who married Alfred Scharf, they had Ewald (died young in 1933), Werner (1916-2006) who lived in Santa Monica, CA and Kurt Scharf.
- Siegfried, who married Sybille. Siegfried and Sybille had one daughter, Angela Rosengart.
- Helene Thannhauser (b: January 18, 1856)
- Jette Thannhauser (b: April 06, 1857)
- Heinrich Thannhauser (b: February 16, 1859 in Hürben, Germany) married Charlotte Nachtigall (b: June 08, 1870 in Nürnberg, Germany m: May 26, 1891 in Munich Synagogue ) they had one son, Justin (b: May 07, 1892, Munich; d: December 26, 1976, Berne, Switzerand), who married Kate Levi (b: ~1890; d: 1959, NY), they had two sons:
- Henry (Heinz)(b: 1915; d: 1944 bombing Italy)
- Michael (d: ~1946, Reinbeck, NY).
- Sara Thannhauser (b: July 1861 )
- Pauline Thannhauser (b: September 1864 )